FalloutRP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Roleplay, a modification for Garry's Mod.

3 posters

Hello my name is Maverick

Maverick
    Maverick

Hello my name is Maverick Empty Hello my name is Maverick

Post  Maverick Sat May 23, 2009 6:31 pm

My name is Maverick and it is finally nice to meet you folk. My Gmod career began as a Super Admin for a DarkRp server known as Deagles Thunder (where I still ocassionly go) before I worked for FalloutRp as the first admin. I worked closely with Razan and even helped his nail his job as adminstrater at FalloutRp. Then I lead/am leading LegacyRp (on delay until ARC) and working with the main coder of GmodTowers to create Project ARC which has taken dozens of hours and is currentely classified Razz . I have ties to the Star Wars community as Mandalor was the scripter for Legacy ^_^ . After ARC is revealed I will start to found Gary's Mod Expansive Orginization or GEO and begin to help create a super community (Muahaha already have plans for a few takers)
    Thanks for reading about me,
    Maverick over and out.
    ( Sorry I am off steam Razan but I am currentely gone for a day or two as funerals are rather..unexpected Laughing

Last edited by Maverick on Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Judge Sharq
    Judge Sharq

Hello my name is Maverick Empty MAV!!!!111oneone

Post  Judge Sharq Sat May 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey Mav! You remember me, dontcha? Good to see ya again. And what's GEO stand for?
    Razan
    Razan
    Admin

Hello my name is Maverick Empty Re: Hello my name is Maverick

Post  Razan Sat May 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Welcome, welcome.

Sponsored content

Hello my name is Maverick Empty Re: Hello my name is Maverick

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 am