FalloutRP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Roleplay, a modification for Garry's Mod.

+2
Undead40k
Jester
6 posters

What's with the dead as hell forums?

Jester

What's with the dead as hell forums? Empty What's with the dead as hell forums?

Post  Jester Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 pm

If these members are serious about wanting to be in the community, and they want the community to succeed, why is it that no one ever posts on these forums? It really makes it look like the community is dying, and I believe it isn't.
    Undead40k
    Undead40k

What's with the dead as hell forums? Empty Re: What's with the dead as hell forums?

Post  Undead40k Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 am

Its dead because of me, I know it because EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT (sarcasm)
    Markka
    Markka

What's with the dead as hell forums? Empty Re: What's with the dead as hell forums?

Post  Markka Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

*Knocks and peeks in*

'Ello? Anybody home?
    Dantes
    Dantes

Post  Dantes Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Rolling Eyes Yea.. Way too dead to be alive. Kind of ironic. Its one of those things since its in dev status and not many people want to contribute anything publicly at this point, this is what happens. I actually didn't realize we would be looking at months wait on the server going up. Maybe that is what some others have thought?
    Judge Sharq
    Judge Sharq

Post  Judge Sharq Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

/me shrugs, "Iunno. All I know is that when we are done with the script and we get everything up and running, we'll have more refugees traveling to our FORP Mecca."
    limilim
    limilim

Post  limilim Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 pm

I'm still here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 am