FalloutRP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Roleplay, a modification for Garry's Mod.

4 posters

The Backstory

Razan
    Razan
    Admin

The Backstory Empty The Backstory

Post  Razan Sat May 23, 2009 10:58 am

If you would like to help out with this, please send me a PM stating you would. I'll then compile a team and you guys can talk out ideas. Currently the timeline is right before Fallout 3, and quite a bit after Fallout 2(Duh). We are going to try and have to servers supporting different sides of the a city, side A and side B.
    Kiley

The Backstory Empty Re: The Backstory

Post  Kiley Sat May 23, 2009 11:29 am

ok here is my story
    ty for my idea 2 Smile

OK its on the east coast the enclave are catching up we must find refuge in this unknown city no one knows about it no signs it is the lost city we should go check it
    ****The Brotherhood of Steel Members travel in a topside subway
    Looks like there's a lot of ghouls down here its getting late we get to the surface soon or we may have to stay here overnight
    ****They proceed for another hour then find a way out
    oh no the gate is locked get some c2 (door buster) we bust open the door then we look and see into some strangers eyes we ask "are you raiders"
    they said "no you idiot were in Forbes place its a small town about the size of 1 city block most of the buildings were pretty unharmed
    we shall take you to a hospital nearby cm on we gotta get on the overpass now" when I got up there we walked for about one click then we saw it Forbes place we went to the hospital only a few broken bones and a hernia then we asked whats on the other side he said 5 things Mutants Ghouls Enclave east coat and Fire ants
    there is also other stuff like fire geckos but there is lots of places still safe don't let thoose scare ya

"ok brothers this is our home now"

I pull off my helmet and I say I have lived through a nuclear Holocaust saw my son burn to death I froze myself in a cryo tube now I am here My name Is Kiley Carson I have survived I am legend

anyway that's an idea
    Judge Sharq
    Judge Sharq

Post  Judge Sharq Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Pm'd you my Back story.
    ellisw8

Post  ellisw8 Thu May 10, 2012 7:19 pm

I pmed you but......Is this [b]DEAD[i] I hope not

Sponsored content